1.1 Jan 2 Bleat
Post date: Jan 02, 2013 9:8:17 PM
Happy New Year, welcome to 2013 for another exciting year of racing. In this issue of The Bleat;
· Registration Information for 2013
· Classic Adelaide Veterans Series
· Racing this Week
Please send me your contributions at: TheBleat@actvets.cc
Please note that 2013 registration are now due. All members must be registered prior to racing. Registration and payment cannot be made on race day; all registration must be made online.
Currently 167 members have registered for the 2013 season. If you wish to race this Sunday you must use the online registration system prior to race day.
If you pay online, just before race day, then proof of payment must be produced at registration before being allowed to enter the race to ensure that insurance cover has been activated. Please bring along a printed copy of the confirmation Email to confirm registration.
The National AVCC online registration system (IMG) is now available to process renewals and new memberships for 2013. No membership details have been loaded into the new system. You will need to enter all your personal information this year. Next year, you will be able to use your login so you won’t have to re-enter your details.
To register, use the following steps;
· Go to the website: https://memberdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?OrgID=10244
· Select ‘New Registration’
· Select the State and Club, then press ‘Next >>’
· Select the membership type, then press ‘Next >>’
· Agree the Terms and Conditions, then press ‘Next >>’
· Enter your personal details, then press ‘Next >>’
· After a couple of confirmation pages, Enter your credit card details (Visa or Mastercard) then ‘Submit Payment’.
You will then receive Emails confirming details about your registration and providing you with a logon and password that you can use to update your details in future. Note that once you have registered, you can change your logon name and password to something a bit easier to remember.
If you have any questions or difficulties with registration please contact: email@example.com
Are you receiving this twice?
We are in the process of switching over to use the new IMG registration system as the mailing list for The Bleat. The Email address that you provide in the on-line registration will be the address for future updates.
Until everyone is registered, this update will go out to the ACTVets Discussion Group as well.
CLASSIC ADELAIDE VETERAN SERIES (CAVS) 2013
To coincide with the Tour Down Under, the South Australian Veteran Cycling Association is running a series of races that will be conducted and completed in time for competitors to enjoy the Tour Down Under professional races and the TDU village expo etc;
· Sat 19th 9.30 am Road Race Graded so each one of you would have a good opportunity to place - south of Adelaide at the Range Willunga 3 left turns each lap beautiful scenic safe route visit some wineries and/or great coffee shops after the race on your way back to Adelaide
· Mon 21st 9.30 am (no TDU that day) Time Trial – 5 year age groups - Woodchester to Langhorne Creek in another beautiful Adelaide hills region wineries to visit return through Hahndorf, Stirling coffee shops
· Wed 23rd 9.30 am Hill Climb 5 year age groups - close to Adelaide Glen Osmond to bollards 6 kms all over in time to see the professionals
· Sun 27th 8am start Criteriums Graded - Regency Park near the city once again all over to see the final race start in the city at 1.30 pm
ENTRIES CLOSE midnight Monday 7th January 2013.
For more information and registration details go to http://www.savca.org.au/CAVS.html
RACING THIS WEEK:
Sunday, 6th January: Lookout Hill Graded Scratch
Where: Lookout Hill
When: 8:00 am
Sign on: 15 mins before scheduled start time wearing your registered number.
Lookout Hill - Tharwa Village - Point Hut - Tharwa village - Finish at Lookout hill.
Race Director: Peter Klein
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph (02) 62926592
Help Needed on Saturday: Peter will need Marshals and helpers at the finish line to run the race. Please contact him before the weekend if you can assist.